small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more
While your lover is moaning loudly, morph into Paarthurnax and sensually say “your Thu’um is strong.”
more you tilt your body your character will get away from danger
the louder you yell, the more critical hits you’ll land
when you stand up you can see everyone’s weakspots
when you tilt your head you’ll be able to see more of the area
When you lean forward, you get +30% concentration.
When you use controller 1, it means you’ll win
Throwing yourself bodily to the side helps you avoid obstacles in racing.
Threatening the playable character with physical injury will make platform puzzles easier.
All of these things. All of them.
if you ever play Dragon Age: Origins do not pick the Dalish Elf option unless you want your heart ripped to pieces repeatedly